We are offering a job opportunity for an individual to join our amazing team. This person will be responsible for the following key roles:
- Project Coordination:
- Coordinate projects from Design to Production
- Coordinate and organize client selections
- Coordinate and organize trade pricing and project estimates
- Client & Team Liaison:
- Guide clients through selections process
- Organize project information for Production
The successful candidate will require the following skills:
– Highly organized and motivated
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Ability to work independently, as well as with the team
– Excellent problem-solving abilities
– Experience in the residential construction industry
– Ability to read construction plans and specifications
– Basic computer skills
The ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Autodesk AutoCAD & Revit will be considered an asset.
Knowledge and experience in Architectural Technology, Interior Design and Residential construction estimating will be considered an asset.
This is a full-time position with:
- Competitive Wage
- Reliable & Consistent hours
- 80 hours of paid time off per year
- 9 paid holidays
- Advancement opportunities
- Health & Wellness program.
Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience.
Please attach a cover letter and resume in the submission form below.