Lagois specializes in making the visions of our customers a reality. We can only create these realities with a dedicated team of professionals. From time to time we need to expand that team.
We are not currently hiring, but please submit your resumes for future hires. We are always looking for hardworking people. :
Looking for a career opportunity? Would you appreciate joining a team that supports each other? Would you like to have positive feedback on a regular basis? What about being a part of an award-winning team that helps folks love where they live?
In business since 1984, Lagois Design·Build·Renovate has a repeatable proven process that allows you to have the tools to honour our commitment of being on time, on budget and provide the quality needed for our client’s piece of mind, that includes a 5-year warranty.
To be successful in this position, the person should be:
- Highly organized and motivated
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and positive
- Be proactive at problem solving
- Ability to work independently, as well as with the team
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales
- Knowledge of customer service principals
- Experience in sales
- Able to manage multiple clients at the same time
- Be adaptable to changing priorities
- Be willing to continue education that pertains to your role
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Experience in the residential construction industry
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Qualifying incoming leads
- Meet with clients and develop an understanding of their needs
- Prepare and sign design agreements
- Source and develop client referrals
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and excellent client relationships with 5-star Google reviews
- Ask for referrals following Lagois process
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activities
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Be proactive with all sales activities
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Participate in sales events
- Monitor competitors and market conditions
The ability to use Microsoft Project & Excel, read and understand construction plans and specifications, and an understanding of green, energy efficient, healthy home building practices will be considered an asset. Having a valid First Aid & CPR, Working at Heights, and WHMIS certificates would also be an asset.
This is a permanent, fulltime position.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Successful applicants will be contacted by email to arrange an interview by May 17, 2021.
Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience.
**Please state salary expectations in your response. **