Lagois specializes in making the visions of our customers a reality. We can only create these realities with a dedicated team of professionals. From time to time we need to expand that team.
We are currently hiring for the position of Residential Construction Site Supervisor please leave your resume for future consideration.
Residential Construction Site Supervisor
Are you frustrated in your current position? Have you thought about a new career opportunity? Is professional growth important to you? Would you appreciate joining a team that supports each other? Would you like to have positive feedback on a regular basis? Would you like to be part of an award-winning team that is recognized for excellence and helps folks love where they live?
In business since 1984, Lagois Design·Build·Renovate has repeatable proven processes that allow you to have the tools to honour our commitment of being on time, on budget, and providing the quality needed for our client’s peace of mind, plus a 5-year warranty.
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for the following key roles:
- Create and manage a job site schedule
- Manage & schedule trades and materials
- Client Liaison:
- Conduct regular meetings with clients
- Provide excellent service to clients
- Site Safety:
- Maintain a clean job site
- Ensure all trades and employees are working in a safe manner
Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate will require the following skills:
- Highly organized and motivated
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Experience in the residential construction industry
- Carpentry skills and site clean up
- Ability to work independently, as well as with the team
- Proficient at reading construction plans and specifications
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Basic computer skills
The ability to use Microsoft Project & Excel, and have valid First Aid, Working at Heights, Basics of Supervision certificates will be considered an asset.
This is a permanent, full-time position that includes a company vehicle.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or click the accepting resume button above. Successful applicants will receive an email to arrange an interview.
**Please state salary expectations in your response. **